Medort has been founded in 1988 as a manufacturer of orthopedic products. Those days it was a first private entity specializing in such activity in Poland.
- 1991 Medort opened its first orthopedic shop which was a foothold to further network.
- 1995 Wholesale business was initiated which then developed to MDH brand.
- 1996 Medort started manufacturing of Dynamic Parapodium, which is still main export product.
- 1998 Medort was incorporated and a capital group was founded consisting of Medort retail network, MDH and a holding company – Medort S.A.
- 2000 Medort started production of Memo shoes and rehabilitation equipment in Special Economic Zone in Lodz.
- 2003 Medort invested in retail chain- Marmed which then were merged into Life+ together with Medort shops.
- 2007 Medort became a partner in Rehmed retail chain.
- 2008 Life+ has been created and Medort opened Russian distributor company “Medort Ewrazia” together with Russian partner in Nizny Novgorod.
- 2009 Medort has acquired a network and market of Orthopedica a fourth largest retailer of non-invasive orthotic products.
- 2010 Acceleration of consolidation of Polish retail market, first partner network founded- “Nasze Zdrowie”.
- 2010 Distributor company OOO Medort RU, fully controlled by Medort Group founded in Russia.
- 2011 Life Med another partner retail company founded.
- 2011 Medort acquired Hungarian company Rehab, well known market leader with nearly 100 years tradition.
- 2011 Life+ PRO franchising program initiated.
- 2012 Medort transformed Rehab into closed joint company Rehab Zrt.
- 2013 Mtb – group company starts production active wheelchair in the newly established factory in Poland.
- 2013 In November Medort acquired of Meyra Orthopedia GmbH – leader of sales of rehabilitation products in Germany